We are a financial services firm built and established as a multi-generational practice.
- Began his financial services career in 1984.
- Co-founded Infinity Financial Partners in 2000.
- In 2018, along with Bob Wheatley, Tyler Dove, and Toni Powell, spun off our new company, Northbank Partners LLC.
- Started his financial services career in 2008.
- Later joined Phil at Infinity Financial Partners in 2011.
- Began his career in 2013.
- Joined Phil and Bob in August of 2015.
- Earned his CFP designation in 2017.
- Our incredible administrative assistant and office manager.
- Started working with Phil in 2005.
- Our innovative marketeur and special events coordinator.
- Joined Northbank Partners in February 2019.
As a “multi-generational” firm, we're there for you through the important phases of life, whether it’s marriage and children, retirement, or when a loved one passes away. Many financial advisors are in Phil's age group and retire as their older clients retire – at a time when their clients need them the most.
We know that client/advisor relationships are built on a foundation of trust that develops and solidifies over time.
We also collaborate directly with our clients’ tax advisors, estate planning attorneys and other financial professionals as part of a comprehensive planning approach. Our job is to consult with our client’s financial team members on their behalf.